Issues with DataCite API and DataCite Search
Incident Report for DataCite
Resolved
The DataCite API and Search are functioning normal again. We have fixed a regression error that was introduced a few weeks ago, but became apparent only today when we deployed a new API service container with a minor change that triggered this issue.
Posted 4 months ago. Apr 20, 2017 - 12:02 UTC
Investigating
We are seeing problems with the DataCite API, and DataCite Search using the API. We are investigating the problem. It is unrelated to our Solr upgrade yesterday
Posted 4 months ago. Apr 20, 2017 - 06:15 UTC